MasonrySaver® #25 Floor Finish is formulated to be applied directly over MasonrySaver® Decorative Concrete Sealer, providing a rich, gloss finish that resists dirt and floor scuffing, and prolongs the floor life of Decorative Concrete Sealer.
MasonrySaver® #25 Floor Finish has been formulated for use on interior horizontal concrete surfaces. Surface and air temperature should be between 50°F and 90°F. Do not apply to surfaces that are damp or wet.
Surface Preparation (New Floors):
- New floors should first be properly cleaned, stained and sealed per manufacturer’s directions.
- When sealing, use MasonrySaver® Decorative Concrete Sealer, or a comparable product.
- Allow sufficient time for sealer to properly cure prior to applying #25 Floor Finish.
Surface Preparation (Previously Sealed Floors):
- Strip floors thoroughly to remove old wax and floor finish. Rinse floor thoroughly with clear water and allow to dry.
- If sealer coat has broken down to an uneven finish, reseal the floor using MasonrySaver® Decorative Concrete Sealer prior to applying #25 Floor Finish.
- Daily sweeping and dust mopping is critical for any floor care program. Damp mop with a neutral cleaner to remove dirt and other surface contaminants prior to buffing. MasonrySaver® #25 Floor Finish can be high-speed buffed to achieve a rich, high gloss finish.
- A maintenance coat of #25 Floor Finish should be applied when the floor begins to exhibit an uneven sheen. For reapplications, three coats of finish should be applied to traffic areas and a single coat of finish should be applied in non-traffic areas.
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review. Log in