Important Note! Defy is introducing new Product Labels for 2019. The same great products are still inside, just new and improved labels.
-Please note that you may receive the new or older labels during this transition period!
Nano-Technology Improves Stain Performance 200-600%
SaverSystems has joint ventured with several companies to develop a new long lasting stain technology. Our research efforts over the last year and a half have lead to a new development in the performance of exterior, semi-transparent wood finishes to protect your deck.
A newly developed nano-technology used in combination with our existing technology has been found to significantly increase the durability and weather resistance of our synthetic resin based deck stains. This new light stabilizing nano-technology actually works by blocking and absorbing the harmful UV rays from the sun that damage your wood.
Not only does this new technology help prevent wood from graying it also helps prevent water intrusion while resisting fungal growth. The independent test results are in, and below are photo’s of the actual test boards which show how the new DEFY Extreme new technology stacks up against the best selling national brands.
Defy Extreme Wood Stain utilizes Nano Particles (Similar to Sunscreen) and High Grade Synthetic Resins. When combined they will reflect the sun and provide UV protection that has never been seen in a Tinted Wood Finish. This is a First in the Industry
Defy Extreme Wood Stain can be used on interior or exterior smooth hardwood surfaces including: wood siding, decks, outdoor wood furniture, and other hardwood surfaces.
Defy Extreme - Wood Stain:
- Utilizing Nano-Particles and Synthetic Resins. Nano Light-Stabilizers block the sun's harmful UV rays preventing graying
- Nano particles help prevent mold and algae
- Semi-Transparent wood finish adds color and protection to your wood
- Stains and seals your wood from water penetration
- Water-Based with easy soap and water cleanup
- VOC Compliant and Eco-Friendly formula
- Leading protection that will outperform all tinted transparent wood stains